Friday, February 27, 2009

KERR TEAM FIXING AT OHS SUMMER CAMP?

A parent shares.......

"I could fill this entire blog with stories of unfairness and self serving behavior by OHA. How about sending your son to play at the IDT and they put him on a line with 2 other marginal players rather than playing with some better players so one of the "Kerr" boys can win the tournament scoring title. What a surprise with another Kerr behind the bench setting the lines. In spite of being behind the 8 ball my son all the way down to the championship game was within a point or 2 of winning it. He never had a chance. What a bunch of rats those guys are for not letting the boys play on a level playing field. Some example they set. We've seen it all with these clowns and got out. You'd have to be out of your mind to send your player up there for so many reasons. I hit em where it really hurt - the pocketbook."

1 comment:

  1. We went to the OHS camp a few years ago and my son had a great time. We did not do the IDT or dorm so it's good to have this information about the camps where sons of owners get preferential treatment. I guess its everywhere.

    I read on the OHA blog that they are giving big discounts this year due to the recession. Can anyone tell me anything about the camp this year? Is it worthwhile as long as we are not in IDT?

    ReplyDelete